Friday 20 November 2015

Sketch-y Friday DT- Everlasting

Welcome back and the HAPPIEST of Fridays to everyone!
Today I am excited to share a new layout created for ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday Design Team.
I am also very excited as today we leave to go to ScrapMuch?'s Fall Retreat where we can create and spend time with family and friends for 3 days!!!

I created this layout to enter into the Burford Fair under the category of Family History. It is a shot of my grandma and grandpa on their wedding day!

Here is my layout...


And here are some close ups...



I used one of my ScrapMuch? kits and just love how everything came together in this one!


And here is the sketch created by Laura at ScrapMuch?


Don't forget to head on over to ScrapMuch?'s blog and play along!!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Sara! A wonderful dedications to a fabulous couple! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely layout Sara. Great Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete