Friday 26 February 2016

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT- All Bundled Up!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
That means another fun layout for ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday Contest!

We have not had much of a Winter this year and I know most of you are cheering, but today my post makes me miss a good snowfall! I created a nice snowy page using a photo from Family Day a couple years back. Here is my layout...




And here are some closeups...



I chose to stick fairly simple with this layout but I loved the way the colours pop on the white!


And here is the sketch so you can play along!



Thanks for having a peek and have a fantastic weekend!

Products Used: Carta Bella- All Bundled Up Kit

3 comments:

  1. Great layout Sara! I also adore how vivid those colors pop right off the white and how perfect for the winter layout and pictures. - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your giant snowflakes! Fabulous layout for a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice layout. I love the picture of you both. I absolutely love your colours. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete