Saturday 18 October 2014

Go Sox Go! Stuck?! Sketches October 1st Challenge

Hi There,

Happy Saturday Night!!

Tonight I am sharing one of the layouts I have made for Stuck?! Sketches October 1st Challenge. This layout I made for my hometown's Fall Fair in Burford that took place this past Thanksgiving weekend. I entered it into the Scrapbooking section under "Family History" It is a photo of my boyfriend's uncle when he played for the Boston Red Sox's Minor League many years ago alongside baseball legend Ted Williams! I was even lucky enough to win FIRST PRIZE for my layout. I was so thrilled!

Here is my layout...



And some close ups...




And here is my First Prize Ribbon!



And here is the sketch...


Product List:
Paper- Carta Bella & Pebbles
Banner- Heidi Swap
Twine: Darice
Brads: American Crafts
Wooden Embellies & Tickets from my stash

Thanks for having a peek and stay tuned for more!





4 comments:

  1. Now this is fun! Love that baseball die cut! so glad you shared with us at Stuck?! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Sara! All the details are just perfect. Well deserved FIRST PLACE Ribbon! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job!!!! Congrats on the win, it was well deserved. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome experience for your boyfriends uncle! Love the baseball die cut. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete