Thursday 25 June 2015

You & Me- ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT

Hi There!

Hope everyone has been having a good week and is enjoying the first official week of Summer.
Today I would like to share another layout I have created as a member of ScrapMuch?'s Design Team. This is another picture from our trip to Florida where we were just having some fun taking some "selfies" on the beach. Kevin and I are not big selfie takers but always manage to take a few on our trips!

Here is my layout...


I was really happy with how this one turned out. I just love the bright colours and how they came together. I am having a lot of fun lately with my watercolour paints just splattering them about my pages.

And here are some close ups...


 I used one of my kit clubs from ScrapMuch for this layout so I added some chipboard elements that came with the kit





And here is Laura's sketch that I used for inspiration...


Be sure to play along using this sketch!!! You can find all the details here!


Products Used:
MME Jubilee paper and chipboard stickers (ScrapMuch?'s Kit Club)
MME Enamel dots
Amy Tangerine thickers
embellies from my stash :)

Thanks again for taking a peek and stay tuned until next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. The orange and yellow are perfect for your Beachy layout! Love your embellishing! Fabulous Girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout!!! the banner and the colours are fabulous together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you express colour. What a beautiful picture!!!!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete