Friday 10 July 2015

Boston & Neo- ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT

It's FRIDAY!!!

Today I am sharing another layout for ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday.

Now that I have a puppy, I am so happy I can snap shots of him to add to my list of things I like to scrap! This layout features my pup Boston and his best buddy who lives next door, Neo. They are quite the pair and spend a lot of days playing together while the humans go to work. What a life!

So here it is, the two decided to have a rest and pose for some photos on a hot day...



I kept the layout fairly simple as far as techniques go, but I just loved the dog paper and embellies I picked up.


One of the patterned papers had dog tags all over it so I fussy cut a couple out to make these cute tags and cut out and jazzed up the sayings a bit too.


I just love the wooden elements I was able to pick up at this years Scrap Fest!
I also used my new glaze pens to do some doodling on my page here and there!

And here is the fabulous sketch!

Don't forget to play along, you can do so here!





Products Used:
Bo Bunny- Happy Tails Paper
Simple Stories SN@P Dog Cards
Wooden Embellies from stash
Thickers

Hope you enjoy this weeks edition and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Sara! The two best buddies are adorable. Love your embellishing and fussy cutting! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a a great take on the sketch, love tat you made it less feminine, this is great inspiration for our followers! I am inspired to pull out this collection again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's puppy love for sure!!! Great layout Sara and I love all the layers and embelishments

    ReplyDelete