Friday 7 August 2015

Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

It is that time again for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Reveal!!!
Today I am sharing a layout from my sister in laws wedding day.
I have been using some pink baby paper for all of her layouts and I just love the way it all comes together.

Here is my layout of the beautiful bride!

And here are some close ups...


I used a Tim Holtz stencil and ink to get this lovely rose backdrop in sections of my layout and I am very happy with how it turned out!




And here is the sketch! Don't forget to play along and you can do so here




Product List:

Pebbles- Special Delivery Paper
Teresa Collins- Summer Stories Chipboard Elements
Embellishments from stash
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout of a beautiful bride! Love the inking with the stencil! Fabulous Layout Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stencilling is amazing! This layout is beautiful, as is the bride in the photos. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sara, love the masking!

    ReplyDelete