Friday 24 July 2015

Smile- ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT

Hi There and Happy Friday!!!

I am extra excited for this Friday as I have this weekend off work...YAY!
Today I would like to share a layout for ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday.
This layout is from last Summer and it was my sister in law's bridal shower.
It was such a beautiful day and us girls went outside for some photo ops! It was just so sunny and bright out we couldn't find a spot where the sun wasn't in our eyes! We had a good laugh trying to take photos all over the yard! You can tell from our cute squinty smiles ;)

Here is my layout...

 
And here are some close ups...

 
I used a lot of stamping and paint splatters all over this layout and I just love how it turned out!
I also used glaze pens all over this page for journaling, and doing some of the circle elements.
 

And here is the sketch...


Don't forget to take some time to play along with ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday!
There are always cool prizes to be won!

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! Stay tuned for next time!

4 comments:

  1. such happy and bright colours, perfect for the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout Sara! The colours match you beautiful girls and what you are wearing perfectly! Such a beautiful, fun layout! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara I love this layout. Your colours are excellent and the embellishments are fun. Great picture...xoxo

    ReplyDelete