Friday 9 October 2015

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT- Adventure!



 Hi There and Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!
Today I am sharing another layout for ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday Challenge.
Over Labour Day weekend My fiance and I took a weeklong trip to a cottage and brought our pup with us! It was so much fun taking the dog for boat rides and watching him play in the water for the very first time. I snapped some photos of my guy and my pup enjoying the lake! Here is my layout...


And here are some close ups...


I cut out a bunch of circles and stars from a cricut cartidge and layered them all over my page.
I also purchased a new stencil the night I was at a ScrapMuch? Pizza Crop...I can't have too many stencils!!


And here is the sketch that Laura designed...



Products Used: Simple Stories- So Rad Kit, Washi Tape from stash

Don't forget to create and play along!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Sara...you picked the perfect papers for your photos! Great background work and love your circle and doily elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Sara, love the layers!

    ReplyDelete