Friday 23 October 2015

ScrapMuch Sketch-y Friday DT- Boston

Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing another layout for ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday.
When my fiancé and I went away in September we took our pup to the cottage and he went on his first boat ride. Here is a good shot I got of him enjoying the ride...



And here are some close ups...


I did alot of fussy cutting on this layout to get the embellishments I wanted!



And of course here is the sketch...


Don't forget to head on over to ScrapMuch? and play along for some awesome prizes!!!

Until next time...



5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Sara! The photo is just perfect as is your paper choices and embellishing. Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout Sara. I love the colours and the picture of Boston is so cute. Great Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable and fun layout...I love the papers used for layering...they complement the photo so well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page, Sara! I'm excited to be working with you at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete