Monday 24 March 2014

26!

For my first post I would like to share a birthday layout I designed for my boyfriend Kevin's 26th Birthday. We took a snowboarding trip to Ellicottville to celebrate!



And here are some close up shots...





I used Scrapmuch? Sketch-y Friday sketch for my layout. You can find all the information here.

I used Scrapmuch? March Kit Club for my layout which includes paper from Carta Bella- It's A Celebration.

I hope you enjoy my first post as an official blogger!




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous job Girlie! Congrats on the new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job.I am very proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sara, congrats on the blog! Loving the layout and the shamrock! So gald you played along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented like your Mama. Way to go !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Sara! I love the stitching around the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blog land Sara! I love the banner on this one ... the stitching adds a really cool effect too :) Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete