Friday 9 January 2015

Family-ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday Guest Designer For Month of January!

Hi There and Happy Friday!

I am back with my second layout for Scrapmuch?'s Sketch-y Friday.
I hope everyone has been keeping warm this week.

My layout for this week is from this past October when I went pumpkin picking with my Mom, Dad and two nephews. It was a beautiful Fall day and of course the perfect photo op for some Mother/ Daughter and Father/Daughter pictures.

Here is my layout...


And a few close ups...


It is such a simple tool but I am a big fan of the distressing tool. I don't have my own, but always borrow it from my Mama when she has it handy :)


And here is Laura's sketch...


Product List:
Echo Park Paper & Stickers
Buttons & Close pins from stash
AC Cardstock

Don't forget to play along at Scrapmuch?







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Sara! Love the leaves, buttons & the title is amazing! Keep up the good work as ScrapMuch? GDT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper choice, gorgeous colours especially against the kraft background and cute embellies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun patterned papers for your layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sara! So glad to have you back at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Sara!!! It just makes me smile. You do lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete