Friday 16 January 2015

Mandi's Maids-ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday Guest Designer For Month of January!

Hi there and welcome back for my third week of being Guest Designer over at Scrapmuch?'s Sketch-y Friday.

This week I have a special layout featuring a picture of the bridal party from my Sister in Law's wedding. 

Here is my take on the sketch for this week...



And here are some close ups...


Another lovely title using my silhouette skills learned from Laura!!



I am not usually one to use a lot of pink in my layouts, but I just love how well it works with my wedding photos! And believe it or not some of it is baby paper... a good way to have a different uses for paper lines!


And here is the sketch for everyone to play along...


Product List:
Paper- Teresa Collins & Pebbles
Wooden Embellies- Michaels
Pearl String from my moms stash

Thanks for having a peek and stay tuned for one more sketch with Scrapmuch?'s Sketch-y Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout Sara! Amanda would be thrilled! Love the wood veneer heart! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout Sara. I can feel the love you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous elegant page Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete