Friday 21 August 2015

SEAS THE DAY! - Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Hi There and welcome to another Sketch-y Friday over at ScrapMuch?
Today I am sharing a layout I have created using a picture from this past year's trip to Florida.
Every year we fish on the beach at the resort and of course I always snap some photos of my guy enjoying his time.
So here is my layout...


And here are some close ups...


I managed to use up the remainder of a ScrapMuch? Kit from last year and I am definitely sad to see this line go.


And here is Laura's sketch...


Don't forget to head over to ScrapMuch? and play along!!


Product List:
Paper, Embellishments and Stickers- Ahoy There

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome title! The paper is just perfect for your photo! Love the paint splatters and your embellishing is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is a lovely page and the title is so perfect.
    I love your paper choices and all your embellishments...Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, love the punny title!

    ReplyDelete