Thursday 10 September 2015

Sunkissed- ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT

Hello once again and welcome to another installment of ScrapMuch?'s Sketch-y Friday!!!
This week I am sharing yet another layout from this year's Florida trip. I found shots of both my fiance and I fishing on the beach at our resort. Even though we go in April this awesome Summer kit from ScrapMuch's kit club was just perfect for my photos.

Here is my layout...


And some close ups...


I just love using kits... everything always matches!! ;)


I chose to keep up with my newest addiction...paint splatters!!

And here is the sketch to use for the contest...


Please don't forget to head over to ScrapMuch? and play along!

Product List:
Paper from Crate Paper- Poolside
Wooden Embellies and other embellishments from Kit Club

Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful beachy layout! Perfect papers for your fabulous photos! The paint splattering is a wonderful accent! Well done Girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty page, love what you did with the wood element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The splatters and the rainbow are perfect!

    ReplyDelete